Saturday, January 13, 2007

12/31/06: New Year's


Today I was at the beach all day long. It was a little cloudier and there was more wind, but it was still a nice day. I listened to some tune and swam in the ocean, the outdoor pool, and then the indoor pool. After that I took a nap up until the New Year’s Eve festivities. First up was a mass said by Father Gary that was very nice.

After mass we had “cocktail” hour which was actually just juice and some other drink. I went up to Matt and Conor’s room and drank some wine that I had bought earlier. Then we headed to the Gala. The room was very fancy and the plated meal was pretty great but they stretched it out over about two and a half hours. They had a lot of dancers and a live band, which was awesome. After that we danced the night away and celebrated the New Year at midnight.
All in all New Year’s was a blast. The school didn’t help us out with alcohol at all, but we still partied. It was a great time, one that I will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home