Friday, December 08, 2006

la mia citta'



Yet another week has flown right by. This one was great; school got put aside for a little while and we went out and had some fun. On Tuesday Gerrie and Caitlin were DJ's at Joshua Tree so I headed over there around 11. The place was so packed that I had to wait outside for a while to get in. Basically the whole GIF program was there, and this was one of the first times this year that I've seen everyone gathered at one place together. It was a lot of fun but extremely crowded and I think after I left things got a little too crazy. Wednesday night we went to YAB, a nightclub that I hadn't been to yet. It was unique because there were no other Americans there and the music was different. It was a little difficult to understand what was going on but I liked it.

Last night we had the GIF Christmas party. Dulce Zucchero was a great venue for it and though I didn't win any of the raffle prizes, I had a great time. Andrew Engel and I auctioned ourselves off for a date on the Triangle Bridge (La Spada and boxed wine included) and we went for something like 110 euro. Now the pressure's on us to break out our charm and deliver a date worth all that money.

This weekend will be all about relaxing and tying up some loose ends in terms of schoolwork. We're deep into the countdown to Tunisia and the arrival of Wallace. It's an exciting time of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home