Thursday, November 30, 2006

school?

After far too much time wasted, I finally finished the two papers that were due this week. I realized that for the past two weeks I haven't gone out because of schoolwork and traveling. I got a little frustrated because this time of the year is such a beautiful time in Florence. I want to have more free time to get out during the evenings. The Christmas decorations are out and the weather's still pretty nice. I did get out to a pizza dinner this evening, and Christmas music was playing in Piazza Republica. It was great. I'm starting to fall for this city and time is flying a little too quickly.

It should be a great weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. I bought a really cheap eurojacket at Ciao Ciao and I'm starting to blend in with everyone else. Well, not really, but it's worth a try. Plus the mornings are starting to get a little bit cold. But it's still what October weather would be back home and the sun is still shining. I can't complain.

Buona notte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home