Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not Again...



For the second time, Italian Family weekend was cancelled. This time it was due to snowfall in the Abruzzo region, so I guess the buses wouldn't be able to make it to the villa. This was another huge disappointment since it was supposed to be one of the better weekends of the semester. However, I plan on making the most of it by seeing more of Florence and perhaps some other towns in Tuscany. We're still working on planning out our trip for Easter break. As of now, our top options are Rimini, back to the Amalfi Coast, or a trip up north to Austria and Germany (Salsberg, Munich, and The Eagle's Nest). All would be excellent.

Another week of school is in the books and my grades are still doing well. We had another session of calcetto (soccer) this week, although I didn't have the same success as last week's. I think I may have hit the post about 10 times in the course of an hour, and I took a pretty good beating out there. It was a good reminder of the beatings I used to take when I played competitively. It's all part of the game.

Tonight we're off to La Spada and then who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home