Wednesday, September 20, 2006

9/16: Next stop Praha

"Hey Frank, you know what's so cool about Europe? It's like the Grind every night."
That was one comment I made during the morning portion of the bus ride from Krakow to Prague. I stayed up ridiculously late last night. The night life in Krakow is full of excitement. Large night clubs with multiple levels and strange music. Even our hostel is a fun place to hang out. They kept the bar there open until 4 a.m. for us last night.
All in all, Krakow was a great trip. It was a little scary to begin with, but after less than two days I felt pretty comfortable there.
I'll miss that big town square, Kebabs, cheap beer, Nathan's Villa Hostel, and everything else that makes this town so unique. I'm really impressed with the way GU has taken care of us so far. We've only had two nice group meals, but they were both awesome. Dr. Burke is a really cool guy. I think the funnest night here so far was Thursday night. We came back from Auschwitz and were treated to a great meal. they had two kegs for our entire group, but our table went to work on them. Zo came up with the idea to play flip cup, and it was a blast. After that we all went out into town and then to a club called Prozak. So much fun.
We're almost in Prague. These all-day bus rides aren't my favorite, but earlier this morning I got this girl I just met to give me a head massage. It was amazing. It hasn't even been a week, but it feels like an eternity has passed since I left. Who knows what lies ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home