Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Looking Back

Five years later, it still feels like part of me is there. Looking out over a sunset in Liguria. Getting lost down some narrow side street in the heart of Firenze. Filing onto a bus for another adventure into the unknown.

I can't tell you how many times recently I've thought to myself, Exactly five years ago I was in... I thought it might be a good idea, both for myself and my friends who experienced this journey with me, to repost some of the originals from my time abroad. This way, I'm not the only person reliving these moments in my mind and in my dreams. I'll begin each with a tiny bit of commentary, and then I encourage anyone who reads them to comment with additional memories or thoughts. Andiamo. Let's take a trip down memory lane together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home